Interested in staying in touch with news and updates from the Alliance and other chapters and chapter leaders? Then please be sure to do the following:
Look to the above right on this website page. See the social media links for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube? Click on them to “like” or follow us in one or all of these social media communities.
- Our Facebook GROUP is a closed group for chapter leaders where you can share best practices easily with one another.
- Our Facebook PAGE is where we share memes you can use in your own social media campaigns, as well as news about the 100 Who Care movement, which includes recent press, donations made, community awards received and new chapter shout-out’s.
- Our LinkedIn page is a closed group for chapter leaders to ask questions and share best practices with one another. This is a great resource if you are just forming your chapter, looking to change a particular way you currently operate or are looking for solutions to challenges you may be facing.
- Our Twitter page is another spot to share news about your involvement and in the 100 Who Care movement.
- Our YouTube channel is where we compile and share videos from various chapters. Watch what others are doing and/or be inspired to create your own video!
- Follow us on Instagram at 100WhoCareAlliance and share you chapter photos by using the hashtag.
You can also connect with chapters individually by visiting our list of existing chapters. Each link will take you to a chapter’s website or Facebook page.
Lastly, be sure to include the hashtag #thePOWERof100 in your social media use to be part of the global conversation.