The Alliance began as a way for chapter leaders of the various 100 Who Care groups to network as well as learn from and share best practices with one another. As a result of our inaugural conference in May 2015, it was determined that the Alliance would provide resources for all of our chapter leaders to aid in the communication and ongoing operations of new and existing chapters. All information provided and shared herein is an amalgamation of resources provided by all chapters throughout the world. At the conference, this completely volunteer driven umbrella was charged to:
- Provide new and developing chapters with access to start-up materials
- Create and maintain a website
- Create and maintain an updated master list of all operational and developing chapters that all chapters could link to on their own websites
- Create and maintain social media outlets and our social media hashtag: #thePOWERof100
- Create an active blog
- Create a private intranet
- Capture chapter donation numbers to show global impact
- Plan and host leadership and networking conferences for chapter leaders
Throughout this section and throughout this website, please find these tools, which will aid you in being part of the global alliance of chapters and the ongoing global conversation.
Best Practices Conference Calls
Here is where we provide details about our monthly best practices conference calls, including an RSVP form and past recorded calls.
Connect with Other Chapters
This details how you can connect with other chapter leaders in one of our social forums.
These were compiled for developing chapters, but are helpful to you as you navigate challenges or changes in your own chapter.
This is the official history of 100 Women Who Care and how founder Karen Dunigan organized the first chapter in Jackson, MI to fund baby cribs.
Media Relations Talking Points
If you are about to be interviewed, be sure you know how to speak about the history of 100 Who Care and the 100 Who Care Alliance.
Press Release Basics
Here are some helpful hints to get you writing winning press releases.
These were compiled from all the chapter leaders attending the inaugural conference.
Looking to update a form or add a form for your chapter’s use, here are sample generic forms for you to personalize for your chapter.